- Carolina Reaper (the Famous one) – Grown in Somerset, Roasted, spicy, this chilli has not been around for long, but has taken the chilli world by storm. They look and taste insane!
- Strawberry – Fresh, bought in Somerset, chopped, diced and blended
- Mango – Fresh, bought in Somerset, peeled, stone removed and blended
The Circus has been named after the famous ring of Georgian townhouses in Bath, as well as the insane journey that this sauce takes you on!
What The Circus goes best with:
- Brings alive any pizza
- On top of steak as a new twist
- As a chutney on crackers with any cheese
- Instead of Tabasco
- Anything Italian or tomato based
- Bring the heat to beef burgers
- Also works well with chips