The name is a dedication to the founder’s dog named Marley. The spicy sauce uses the classic Jamaican flavours of pineapple, mango, and scotch bonnet. Be sure to play an appropriate song when eating… you can fill in the blanks!
What Marley goes best with:
- Turn your plain chicken and rice into a taste of Jamaica
- As a new twist on any type of burger
- As a chutney on crackers with any cheese
- Inside chicken wraps instead of mayonnaise
- Enhance any Jamaican classics such as Jerk, oxtail or curry goat!
- Anything you want to be Jamaican
- Also works well with chips
WOW! Ordered this as soon as it launched as scotch bonnets are my favourite chilli but they are often too spicy. This is perfect. Thanks JJ!!