- Peach Ghost – Grown in Somerset, roasted, high heat
- Orange – Fresh orange bought in Somerset, peeled, chopped and blended
- Grapefruit – Fresh grapefruit bought in Somerset, peeled, chopped and blended
The name is a dedication to the small village, Compton Dando in Somerset situated in the beautiful Chew Valley. The illustration is a play on the city of Compton in Los Angeles. Think of a gangster farmer!
The sauce uses an exciting blend of orange, grapefruit and peach ghost. This sauce is powerful and will likely satisfy any chilli cravings from the potent Peach Ghost Chilli!
What Compton Dando goes best with:
- As a new twist on any type of grilled fish
- As a chutney on crackers with any cheese
- Add some real heat to a Summer salad
- Try it on vanilla ice cream!
- Use as a orange glaze on duck breast or whatever takes your fancy
- Works really well as a marmalade, especially on toasted Sourdough bread